Friday, August 25, 2006

Utopian gaze in such a hell night

I wanna live in his utopia when dreams never end
And future don't lies beneath
Past don't bug a thing
When love is just a word
And feelings are simple
Jet'aime!
Let's go to Paris, London or Iceland
Where we can watch lady in the water on our own imax
Or the notebook, whatever you like
And we can go to Venice where we have our own harbour
With lights up above and down below
Where we can feed our childrens with your Van Gogh's look-a-like paintings
And we can picture our happiness
Everyday, everytime we want to
Because here, I need to live in your utopia
I'm lonely, far connected to any
Waiting to ride a miracle which can take me to yours
But never comes, ever
Maybe in our cynical live, we hardly meet again
I'm in my own denial, you've already met your utopia
Once again, I need yours!
I don't care people take other happiness
But tonight, this night
Tell the miracle to pick me up at 12
At the doorway of a painted dream
And sparkle of hope in a handphone
I'll be waiting
To enjoy your utopia, even just for a night

10/08/2006 20:28:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....





hmmmm.....



(lage mikir neee...)



hmmmm....



artinya paan si???



( ^_____^ ) V

about me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
superstitious happy person.